Soupbone Knits A Sock

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What I have been working on.


I have finished my sock pal socks for Sockpaloooza! I am very happy about this. They turned out pretty good. They are a beaded ribbing pattern, that you can' t see so well in the picture.



I am almost finished with a very plain sock for my boyfriend. It is knitted with Opal handpaints. I love this yarn!



Also I started my very first sweater. It is very plain and unexciting to photograph too. I feel like a grown up knitter trying to knit an actual sweater. My boyfriend, the only person that reads this, should comment and leave me good wishes for a super sweater experience or something. I totally need the good vibes and encouragement.

In other news I have discovered, through reading other blogs, the greatest treat of all time. I have dubbed it the Flamming Peep. That is the Easter candy Peeps + fire = tasty. That is the mathmatical equation I also will take credit for. So anyone not already enjoying the Flamming Peep get to work. Buy some Peeps, skewer them on a fork, and toast the shit out of them. Here is a picture of just that.



Defuckinlicous! Happy Easter to the two people that read this.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Umguy said...

Good luck with the sweater. I am sure it will look sweater-iffic.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Your Sockapaloooza socks came out beautiful! I'm sure your pal will love them! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home